Thursday, September 16, 2010

Beautiful etsy finds

I have an addiction to online shopping. Sadly I don't have the budget for it, but still every now and then I treat myself to some treasures.

The upside of this is when you get beautiful items and discover an excellent new seller.

Etsy seller http://www.etsy.com/shop/merchantofkismet is awesome.

Check out how my goodies came wrapped:



Apologies for the blurriness but so pretty! I was expecting maybe a plastic bag but it's like getting a present.

Here are my beautiful buys:


I got a pretty diamante bow brooch, a pearl and lavender string necklace and pretty white flower clip on earrings (I use them as shoe and dress clips).

Unfortunately when zpoc hits these will be useless but it's important to enjoy the finer things in life while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment